Other things may change us... but we start and end with FAMILY

Saturday, May 09, 2009

Sunny day in May....

Today was a beautiful sunny (although cold) day here in Yellowknife. The sun was shining through the open windows and there were tempter tantrums galore at our home!! I decided that it was the perfect opportunity for a photo shoot!!! I got some good picture of the girls being cute but also some proof that my little sweet Lily does have some pretty huge temper tantrums!!! No one believes me when I tell them but its true.. I am talking fall on the floor, stamp my arms and feet and crying!! Totally different than her big sister!




















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photos Anne! They look so cute and angry too!! what georgous little granddaughters we have!
Love Grandma