Other things may change us... but we start and end with FAMILY

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

A conversation I just had...

Ok... this just happened and I am still laughing!!!

I had just gotten out of the shower and Madi had snuck in to go to the bathroom before she headed to bed. She looked at me all seriously and said:

Madi: Mama.. why is the shower curtain all wet?


I proceeded to explain to her ( i guess with lots of detail) how the shower curtain keeps the water in the tub and how if we didn't use it then the floor would get all wet and we would have to spend a lot of time cleaning up water. She looked at me all seriously and said......


Madi: Well.. thats three minutes of my life I'll never get back!

I almost died laughing at her. I am sure its from a VeggieTales but that she knew what context to use it in made it even that much more funny!! The girl could be a comedian!


No comments: