Other things may change us... but we start and end with FAMILY

Sunday, December 31, 2006

My centerpiece

I was so excited about my center piece for Christmas this year that I just had to blog about it! I found some roses on sale at the grocery store ( $1.86 for a dozen... crazy eh!) and then bought some cranberries. It took me about 5 tries to get the cranberries and roses in right ( those little suckers like to float! ) but I think that the end result is beautiful. I was so proud of it.. I hated to have to throw it out the other day when the roses started to die.... oh well... next year! Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Monika said...

That is beautiful! What a great and creative idea, Martha Stewart would be jealous!

Unknown said...

You are so creative. First the angel for your tree and now the centerpiece for your table. You are your mother's daughter!!!! What a gift you have!! Love you

Loo said...

oh my gosh anne. i love it!! i finally had a chance to check out the new blog updates...i love the center piece. you really are crafty like mom!! good work! cute cute pictures of madi too! i've gotta update my blog. soon! haha! love you!