Other things may change us... but we start and end with FAMILY

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Look mama... these are my socks!

Madison is starting to take notice of her surroundings a lot more.. especially things that are on her like clothes and shoes and socks and coats and hats etc... she is fascinated with her socks and will keep pulling them off everytime I put them back on... its becoming a sort of game.. I have started putting stockings on her cause then she can pull all she wants but they ain't coming off!!
Look Mama... i got my sock off.... Whenever she does finally accomplish pulling it off she always shows it to us so we can join in the excitment! Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Loo said...

nice socks little one!

Kandace said...

Honestly - could she be any cuter?!! I wish something like being able to pull my sock off made me that happy!!