Other things may change us... but we start and end with FAMILY

Friday, August 18, 2006

My favourite pictures

These pictures are my favourite pictures of me and David with Madison. Here is Madison lying on her daddy's chest. She is just so peaceful yet so alert. I just love how content she is. I am sure you can notice how yellow she is. For those of you who don't know she had a really bad case of jaundice and we had to stay in the hospital an extra 3 days to make sure she was ok. She actually is a lot less yellow here than she was... she pretty much glowed yellow at her worst!
This is a picture I took at the same time as the one above with David. I wish I had used a flash because it turned out so dark. But again.. i love how peaceful the picture is..
Here Madison is only 3 days old. I love that her eyes are open and she is nestled right in. I get so happy when I look at this picture. The white dot on the side of her head is what they attached to here to make her glasses stick to her face for when the had to put her in under the blue lights. That way we could take the glasses off and of easily and not hurt her everytime.

No comments: