Other things may change us... but we start and end with FAMILY

Friday, August 18, 2006

Musings on being a mom


I am not sure if I am even qualified to be writing anything on being a mom seeing as I have only had this title for not even 8 months. I never imagined how fulfilled my life would be when Madison became a part of it. I can't imagine life without her (and of course David). There are days when I feel like everything that I do with her and for her are so wrong and that she just can't stand me.. but they are outshadowed by the great days. I love waking up in the morning and knowing that right across the hall is the most precious little girl that ever lived. The best part of my day is when I hear her waking up and go into her room and turn on the light and that precious little angel smiles up at me... me... somedays I just can't believe it.

No comments: