Other things may change us... but we start and end with FAMILY

Saturday, November 29, 2008

A converstation wtih Madison

I am going through the 100's of pictures that we took while Mom and Dad Mobach were here and want to start posting them but am not feeling that great tonite so I am going to hold off but instead I will leave you with a fun little Madi Anecdote!

We were going to go to the pool in the afternoon but Madi and woken up on the "wrong side of the bed" and I was warning her that she need to behave or she would miss out on the pool.

Mama: "Madison, I am only going to take good little girls to the pool, so you need to change your attitude."
Madison: "Mama.. I need to change my attitude"
Mama: "Yes, Madison, you need to change your attitude"
Madison walks down the hall and says to David in passing...
"Daddy, I am going to go and change my attitude"

She walked into her room and closed the door and when she walked out naked she came up to me and said
"Mama, I changed my attitude"

I haven't laughed so hard in such a long time!

1 comment:

Sarah, Chris, Ryan 'n Kieran said...

That is HILARIOUS!!!
Ryan has taken to say out of the blue "I'm proud of you mummy", do you think I've said that enough times? He's pretty much toilet trained now! Yahoo!