Other things may change us... but we start and end with FAMILY

Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Happy Birthday Canada (and Anne)!!!






We had such a great time at the Canada parade today.. the only thing that would have made it better would have been if David hadn't had to work and could have come with us! But I was glad to have Papa and Nina (Madi calls her Nana... Nina for some reason..but its cute!!)
The parade went right outside of our house ( you can see it in the picture with Nana and Papa and the girls... although we are at the back) so we didn't have to walk far!
Papa loved watching the parade with Madi cause that meant he got more candies cause he was sitting with a little cute kid!
We decided to wait and celebrate my birthday tomorrow when David doesn't have to work and the kids can be up when we have cake. I told Madi this morning that it was my birthday and she answered "it is my birthday to mama... I will share your birthday"....

No comments: