Other things may change us... but we start and end with FAMILY

Saturday, June 28, 2008

THE BEST 5 YEARS OF MY LIFE....

HAPPY 5TH ANNIVERSARY!!!!
Five years ago I married my best friend...it was the best day of my life! And every day since has been better than the day before!
In the past five years we have lived in 2 provinces, 4 apartments, had 4 vehicles, and had 2 perfect daughters! I can't imagine what the next 5 years and forever can hold but I know that with David beside me we can do anything!!!
(when we got married "digital" was still sort of new so we didn't get our pictures on disk, these are some that Uncle Neil did for us.... enjoy!)



You should see what my sweetie got my for this anniversary.... I will try and post some pictures in the next few days .... lets just say its still at the jeweller's... what a lucky woman I am!

No comments: