Other things may change us... but we start and end with FAMILY

Monday, February 05, 2007

Playing with magnets

Some of you may know about my obsession with magnets.. i love to collect them, when people go on trips, that is what I want them to bring back for me... even if I have never been to the places they are going.. i am slowly getting quite the collection.. so if any of you want to pick me up one on your next trip.. go for it!! But as per the pictures below.. it seems as if my daughter has developed an obsession of her own towards magnets!! She will sit for 15-20 mins.. pulling the magnets off.. putting the magnets on!! There is a small piece of wall beside the fridge and sometimes she tries to stick the magnets to that and gets annoyed when they don't!! Its cute to watch!
I have even caught her completely standing up trying to reach a magnet... not the best floor for that.. a bit slippery in socks! Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Loo said...

you should get her those alphabet magnets so that she can start to spell words. haha. ok. a bit early i guess. but sometime.
:) love ya