Other things may change us... but we start and end with FAMILY

Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Easter Eggs!

I decided that this year I was going to try and do some Easter eggs with Madi. I wasn't too sure how it would turn out, cause she is fiercely independent and I could just imagine buckets of dye falling all over the place! But it turned out to be a lot of fun! She can't fully understand why she isn't allowed to play with them. I told her that we just look at them and she turned to me and said " I do not understand these things"!!! Out of the mouth of babes eh!

All set up and ready to start!

Dropping the first egg in the dye

Concentrating to hard on getting the stickers in the right spot!

Lining up all her eggs!

Talking to Nina on the computer while she decorated.. I think that was her favourite part!


No comments: