Other things may change us... but we start and end with FAMILY

Saturday, January 09, 2010

Letters to Santa

Here is Lily's letter.... she scribbled at the bottom!



Here is Madi's letter. She drew a christmas tree, Santa and his reindeer! She was so excited!

I took Madi with me when I went to mail these letters. She was so excited. I told her to expect a letter back from Santa in a few weeks. We waited patiently and checked the mail everyday. Well about 2 weeks letter a letter from the North Pole arrived.. but there was only one for Lily... Madison was heart broken. She colored about 12 pictures for Santa that day.. thinking that maybe she hadn't done a good enough job. I was about ready to "place a call to the north pole" but then her letter arrived. And it was hand written and all personel for her. She LOVED IT! ... and Santa was certainly lucky he remembered her!

No comments: