Other things may change us... but we start and end with FAMILY

Friday, August 14, 2009

More from Grandma's visit............

We were so lucky to have Grandma (David's mom) come up to Yellowknife for 2 weeks a couple of days after my parents left. We hadn't seen her since November so it was great to see her in person!! Madi remembers her but Lily didn't really but quickly warmed up to her! David didn't have to work for the whole 2 weeks his mom was here so we were able to do lots of stuff all together and I was able to catch a nap almost everyday ( THANKYOU MOM FOR THAT! )


My 3 little monkeys!
Madi ADORES Caleb.. whenever she sees him she says " he is so cute Mama.. he is looking at me"... Lily on the other hand wants to smother him in kisses... literally!!


Isn't she beautiful?
Playing at the park. I have notice in the last few months how grown up my "little" girl is.. she can do everything on the creative at the park. I remember when I had to lift her up to the slide and now she can climb up the scary looking rope ladder all by herself... she is growing too fast.....



A new park we found in old town that has the best sand of any of the parks. And it is loaded with sand toys.. the girls LOVE it!


I love the face!! She had just woken up and was hanging out with Daddy...


Daddy is quickly running out of lap space for story time!


At the beach, it was a cold windy day... can you tell by the little northern girl huddled under her towel!!


I swear Lily can not feel the cold! The water was frigid, the wind was blowing and this little bean was all over the beach!! I was wearing a sweater and she was acting like she was on a beach in Hawaii.... aaahhh... beach in Hawaii.... so warm!!!

No comments: