Other things may change us... but we start and end with FAMILY

Monday, January 26, 2009

Our Christmas Eve


I realize it is over a month ago that we celebrated Christmas but I haven't posted about it yet so bare with me! We had a good Christmas Eve together as a family. David got sent home at 3 so that was nice that we were able to be together. We went to church in the evening and then came home and got to open ONE present! It is always PJ's! Then Madi put out her cookies, milk and carrots for the reindeer and Santa and the kiddlets were off to bed!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Monika said...

Just wanted to tell you that the funny thing is, your new blog template with the Cheerios, I was looking at that one last week too and thought of changing my blog to this exact same template! haha.
I noticed your new hair do in your pic at the right, it looks great!! :)