Other things may change us... but we start and end with FAMILY

Thursday, July 01, 2010

I never knew a vacuum could be so much fun!

Me and my girls..


Peek a boo!


I love this picture of my girls...


Isn't she pretty...





They were having so much fun posing!


Lily LOVES to wrestle with Madi... Madi doesn't always like it.... but she is a good sport and puts up with it!


Crazy hair!



They are actually hugging!!


Nothing says "fun" like a vacuum hose!!


Tie-dyed baby boy!!




They played with the vacuum for almost 2 hours!!


It was a telephone among other things!! My girls have a great imagination!!


Coloring....


thinking about what to color.




She asked me how to spell "easter"... i LOVE her 's'!!



She lined up her monkeys to watch her color!







1 comment:

mom said...

I haven't read your blog for so long....I love these pictures. You need to send some so me of the girls colouring etc. so cute.
love you