Other things may change us... but we start and end with FAMILY

Monday, April 21, 2008

My day.....

In the last 24 hrs I have.....

-made up 10 bottles
-changed appox. 12 diapers
-given 2 baths to the same child because of two of the above mentioned diaper changes
-washed out 2 sets of clothes (from the same child) also cause of the above mentioned diaper changes
-been to the grocery store 2 times
-gotten soaking wet from another bath, where my eldest decided it would be fun to try and get as much water out of the tub as there was in!
-talked to my mom 4 times
-washed 4 loads of laundry
-ran the dishwasher twice
-spend approx 1 hr putting my eldest back and forth into time out cause of her "independent" spirit
-slept 7hrs

And they say "stay at home" moms don't work!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous blog Ann. I love the background. Its so personal!

Kelli Squires

Colleen said...

Say the word, Ann, and I'll go beat those people up.