Other things may change us... but we start and end with FAMILY

Friday, December 07, 2007

Milestone....



Ok... we have hit a milestone with Madison... it might not seem like such a big deal to everyone else.. but we were pretty impressed...

A couple of days ago I was making Davids lunch and had a little helper!!! Madison likes to "help" me in the kitchen and this day was no different!! I was grabbing an apple out of the fridge and Madi asked me for one. I told her that she would have to wait until Daddy left for work and then she could have one at lunch... of course being 2 years old the concept of waiting doesn't always work and she whined for an apple.. so I gave a whole one.. figuring that it would keep her occupied while I finshed making the lunch....

Lo and behold.. she but that apple to her mouth and took a huge bite! My baby girl can eat an apple not cut up!!! It might have taken her the better part of an hour to eat that apple but eat it she did.... just another milestone accomplished by my baby Madi!!

No comments: