Other things may change us... but we start and end with FAMILY

Saturday, February 21, 2009

some cute pics and a funny story......


We were on our way home from errands today and I casually mentioned to Madi that I could see the hospital, and that is where I would go to have the new baby when it was time.

Madi: "that is where you are going to go and have (insert name here)"

Mama:"yes, but that will only be the name if its a boy."

( We are planning on finding out and we are have our ultrasound on Feb 28, and Madi asked if she could come so, she will be along for that!)

Madi: " Mama, I think it is a boy"

She then turned to Lily and said

Madi : "Lily what do you think it will be"

To which Lily replied a bunch of mumbled baby talk!!!

Then Madi proceeded to interpret the mumbled baby talk for us!

Madi: "Mama.. Lily said she thinks its a girl and that she has a baby in her tummy too"

Mama: "I certainly hope she doesn't have a baby in her tummy. There will be no babies until she is married."

Madi super seriously said:

Madi: " You can say that again Mama"


Needless to say David and I laughed a good portion of the ride home!!



No comments: